Thursday, December 4, 2008

Little note

As a side note, a lot of people have asked me what I've been eating here in Dominica (the random island in the Caribbean where I go to medical school, for those of you who don't know). There's really nothing interesting to note here about food. There's no variety, and what you could eat could potentially make you sick (though interestingly enough the only time I've gotten sick here was after eating Subway), but there are certainly a few things here and there that I've taken a liking towards. I'll seriously write about the few random things I like here. Hit me up if you'd care to read about it.

Also, look forward to update overload when I'm on my 3 week winter break. I plan on eating out and cooking a lot with my family and Gabe (he's visiting me in Chicago for 5 days!).

Until then, cheers!

No comments: